Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My workplace...

For creative writers some kind of an office, a nook, an area or even a whole room is a sanctuary where they can spend eternity to produce stories or sketches of life. My own nook is the office I have at Gorordo Ave., 3rd floor of Machay building. 

 It's facing east to give me sunbeams in the early mornings. When the weather is gloomy, I see the rains on my window panes and feel the winds thru the murmurs of the huge acacia tree outside the building. Here, I can observe traffic at Gorordo Ave. and the goings and comings of people around the neighborhood. 

 It is also the venue of forums, presscons, meetings and other gatherings. I enjoy working in my office. I will surely miss it when I bow out of service next year. Meantime, let me invite you in to my workplace.

No comments: